Only 2 Days Left for FREE Contribution to Republican Party in 2011

Did you know that every year you can contribute $50 to the party or candidate of your choice ($100 if married filing jointly), and receive a tax credit for the ENTIRE AMOUNT on your Oregon State Income Tax?

That’s right, the state of Oregon will reimburse you 100% for your political contribution, up to $50 per person per year. Your tax dollars are already paying for the Democrats’ campaign funding, so please help offset that by contributing to your local Republican Party.

If you haven’t contributed yet in 2011, you have two days left!

You can Donate online, or you can mail your contribution to

    Josephine County Republican Central Committee
    1867 Williams Hwy
    Grants Pass, OR 97527

You can also drop it off at the Boardroom at the same address.

Let’s make it a really Happy New Year by winning in 2012!